Monday, August 20, 2007

Daddy Cobra


Mr. Cobra went back to work today. He had a full two weeks off since we closed our company for a summer holiday. We're a tiny design shop and since we're the founders and married; the easiest way to take a vacation together is to close up the shop and have everyone take off at the same time. It worked particularly well for Dexter's birth. Mr. Cobra didn't have to deal with work, so he was able to devote all of his time to his son and help me out a ton too. It's just me and our doula until Friday.

Next week will be me and baby on our own. We'll be on our own until my parents come to visit in September. I can't wait to show them San Francisco (as best as I can with a month old baby). My mom has never seen the ocean! I'm sure they'll be more interested in seeing their grandson, but this will be a grand adventure for them.

I just posted more photos. Dexter's head has inflated dramatically in the past week. He's growing so fast! We still can't tell who he looks more like.